Data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
February 20 @ 2:00 am – 4:00 am
Use our GDPR expert knowledge and master what you need to plan and conduct a data protection impact assessment (DPIA).
This session is intended for data protection professionals and for those managers responsible for the design and implementation of any process in the business that handled the data of individuals.
The data protection impact assessment was introduced with the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 35 of the GDPR) and refers to the obligation of the controller to conduct an impact assessment and to document it before starting the intended data processing.
The workshop will explain:
- When to conduct a DPIA, in particular when the legislation places an obligation on your company to perform a DPIA;
- How to develop a DPIA;
- How to implement a DPIA project; and
- How to monitor the results and take action where required.
DPIA training workshop benefits
In order to get the maximum benefit our seminars are restricted to small groups to encourage interaction, debate and sharing of experiences for the benefit of all.
- Classroom training gives you the ability to ask the consultant questions relevant to your organisation and benefit from their consultancy experience;
- Local and relatable real-life scenarios; and
- Delivered by an experienced privacy consultant, this workshop will enable you to conduct DPIAs in your workplace.
Introducing your trainer – Nico Vendemia
Nico Vendemia joined Rowany Solutions as our senior GDPR regulatory consultant at the end of 2022 and has hit the ground running immediately making a difference to our existing and new clients.
Nico served as a DPO and FOI coordinator for a number of Government Departments and Statutory Boards as well as holding significant experience as DPO in the private sectors.
Duties covered in the public sector included: design and delivery of induction training for all civil servants, cooperating with the Public Record Office in identifying and preserving records of historical importance, responding to FOI requests and DSARs and provision of general GDPR advice.
Reserve your place
If you have 6 or more delegates contact us to arrange a private seminar.