Duties and responsibilities of the MLRO – 15 Jan
January 15, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
This half day intensive training on the role and responsibilities of MLROs and reviews their legislative obligations and responsibilities under POCA, ATCA and the AML/CFT Code.
We aim to ‘bring compliance to life’ and to educate in this seminar, by cross referencing case study scenarios to relevant parts of the legislation.
To maximise the learning experience and potential for interactive collaboration and debate each training session is limited to eight attendees.
What are the benefits of attending?
At the end of the training delegates will be able to:
- Explain the nature of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and DMLRO roles and responsibilities
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the board and senior management under the AML/CFT legislation.
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory obligations relating to the MLRO role
- Deal with Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and consent requests
- Explain the importance of effective staff training
Francesca Signorio-Hooper has 11 years’ experience with the Island’s regulator at executive management level. She is a trained MoneyVal / FATF assessor and chaired the Insurance and Pensions sector NRA working group. She is a former TCSP director and Assistant General Manager of a life assurance company with over £1bn of assets under management.
Who will benefit from attending this seminar?
MLROs and DMLROs, Head of Compliance, Directors and Principals of regulated businesses and DNFBPs.
Reserve your place
If you have 6 or more delegates contact us to arrange a private seminar.
Conducting data protection impact assessments – 11 Jul 2023
"*" indicates required fields