Having recently acquired our new office space, and on the heels of our recent expansion, recruitment and growing client base we are recruiting a part-time office manager and executive assistant to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the team with responsibility for:
- Event planning and coordination
- Facilities management
- Monthly payroll
- Bookkeeping and monthly reconciliations
- Website administration, and
- Providing administrative support to the managing director as required
This role is part-time (12 hours per week)
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions, we would love to hear from you.
- Are you professional and personable?
- Are you calm under pressure?
- Do you have strong organisational skills?
- Do you like variety, intellectual stimulation and interacting with people?
- Is communication, written and verbal, a particular strength of yours?
- Are you a self starter who believes in the value of team work and work life balance?
- Are knowledge, trust and integrity values you can get behind?
- Do you have experience in an office or similar environment?
In return we can offer you …
- a competitive package, commensurate with experience
- annual bonus,
- investment into your ongoing professional training and development
- a flexible and adaptable approach to working;
- an environment of mutual respect
- wellbeing support
Interested? Drop us a line with your CV by 5 February 2023 and let’s have a chat about Rowany Solutions and your future.