As regulatory complexity develops, so do the needs of our clients and we are seeking an experienced, passionate and principled senior regulatory compliance consultant with the drive to make a difference and the skills and knowledge to deliver as part of a team.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions, we would love to hear from you.
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years in regulatory supervision, audit, consulting, assurance or other related field?
- Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the Isle of Man Financial Services Rulebook, the Insurance and pensions frameworks and the AML/CFT Code?
- Are you able to see an issue from the different perspectives of the client and regulator and find a way through?
- Do you like variety, intellectual stimulation and interacting with people?
- Is communication, written and verbal, a particular strength of yours?
- Are you a self starter who believes in the value of team work and work life balance?
- Are knowledge, trust and integrity values you can get behind?
- Are you an experience compliance professional looking for a change?
In return we can offer you …
- a competitive package, commensurate with experience
- annual bonus,
- investment into your ongoing professional training and development
- a flexible and adaptable approach to working;
- full or part time working
- an environment of mutual respect
- wellbeing support
Interested? Drop us a line with your CV by 5 February 2023 and let’s have a chat about Rowany Solutions and your future.