Collection of personal data
Rowany AML processes personal data about contacts (existing and potential clients and/or individuals associated with them) using a customer relationship management system (the “Rowany CRM”).
The collection of personal data about contacts and the addition of that personal data to the Rowany CRM is initiated by an officer or employee of Rowany AML and may include the name, employer name, contact title, phone, email and other relevant business contact details.
Use of personal data
Personal data relating to business contacts may be visible to and used by Rowany AML to learn more about an account, client or an opportunity, and may be used for the following purposes:
- Administering, managing and developing our businesses and services;
- Providing information about us and our range of services with consent;
- Making contact information available to Rowany AML officers and employees;
- Identifying clients/contacts with similar needs;
- Describing the nature of a contact’s relationship with Rowany AML; and
- Performing analytics, including producing metrics for the board of Rowany AML, such as trends, relationships, sales information and prospective sales.
Personal data will be retained on the Rowany CRM for 7 years after the engagement to which the contact details relate has ceased, or in respect of potential clients or opportunities for 2 years after the last contact.
Personal data may be held for longer periods where extended retention periods are required by law or regulation and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.